Why We Exist
"Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age."
At the center of our purpose as a church is the word "disciple." Put simply, a disciple is someone who is committed to following Jesus (Luke 5:27-28, John 21:22), striving to live like Jesus (Luke 6:40, Mark 8:34-35), and who embraces Jesus' mission to make more disciples (Matthew 28:19-20).
VISION & MISSION
We can see the city, nations, and generations find hope in Jesus. This is our motivating, anticipated future that we want to see come to reality.
In order to make that happen, we have a specific mission to make disciples who worship, grow, serve, and make more disciples.
Our values inform and reinforce our vision and mission. They drive us forward and keep us unified in our focus.
- Gospel Centrality: Experiencing the Gospel for salvation and sanctification
- Real Relationships: Pursuing intentional, authentic, healthy relationships
- Inward/Outward Balance: Inward health and outward movement
- Generations: Wisdom of experience and energy of youth
- Faithful Endurance: Persevering through the challenges of life as a community